The SERRF Expanded Learning Program is now offering online payment processing to give parents easy and convenient online access to pay for items and fees - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Parents/Guardians can now make payments online with an e-check or credit card through SchoolPay. To ensure your security, SchoolPay does not store personal bank or credit card information. Clicking on these links will take you to the SERRF SchoolPay web page where you can complete your secure transaction.
SERRF FEES 2022-2023Top of Page
Antelope, Berrendos, Bidwell, Jackson Heights, Kirkwood, Lassen View, Los Molinos, Metteer, Reeds Creek, Richfield, & Vista$55.00 Monthly Fee Per Student - September through May - Due the FIRST day of the month (Bills send out through sites)
All fees must be paid in full by May 1st in order to register for the following school year.
Fee Adjustment Request Form available if financial hardship, verification of income MUST be attached – these are NOT retroactive and begin the month a completed form is received and approved. If fees are to be paid by CCRE, CalWorks or another entity, please notify the SERRF Office.
Flournoy, Plum Valley, & Vina$100.00 One time Registration Fee Per Student - Due when students begin program
No monthly fees charged & no family discounts
If needed, parents may make montlhy payments, however all fees must be paid in full by May 1st
Gerber, Maywood, Olive View, Rancho Tehama, West Street, & Woodson
$0 Fee - No Fees for students
Foster & Homeless Youth
Foster Children - $0 Fee
- This does NOT apply to kinship care, i.e. grandparents/aunts/uncles , taking care of children
- Fee Adjustment Request Form is required for foster families enrolling students in SERRF, proof from foster agency that student is in foster care must be included.
- Or Student Residency Questionnaire/Affidavit needs to be completed- sent out by SERRF office Only
Homeless Children - $0 Fee
- Attach a note to student registration if student is homeless, if you have any additional information please include that in the note. Check with the school office to see if they have any information
- Or Student Residency Questionnaire/Affidavit needs to be completed – sent out by SERRF office Only.
- The SERRF Office will check further with the Foster Youth Prevention Specialist at TCDE.
SERRF Payment LinksTop of Page
You must check out as a Guest. Please complete separate transactions for multiple children.
Please select your school - You will be redirected to the SchoolPay website.
REGULAR SCHOOL YEAR SERRF PROGRAM
SUMMER SERRF PROGRAM
|SERRF-Los Molinos||SERRF-West Street|