Technology Support Services provides high quality computer, office application and network server support to Tehama County's students, schools and districts. We strive to provide all staff with the latest technology tools and platforms allowing them to operate efficiently and effectively. Our knowledgeable staff is dedicated to providing excellent customer service to support our education and business partners in their technology needs.
Help DeskTop of Page
The help desk is available to assist you with your technology needs from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- Log a Tech Support Request
- If you have an emergency, please call the help desk at 528-7247
If you are unable to access the helpdesk system, you can log a ticket by sending an email to email@example.com.
Hardware & software asset managementTop of Page
Our highly skilled support team is here to assist you with the purchasing, inventory, financial, and maintenance aspects of your IT assets by:
- Streamlining the IT asset purchase process, saving time and money
- Avoiding unnecessary purchases through accurate inventory management
- Identifying and removing aging IT assets that present high maintenance and labor costs to maintain
Technical Support Services at a GlanceTop of Page
- End-user support
- Client-server applications management
- Virtual server infrastructure management
- Database server management
- Computer and A/V support
- Enterprise technology infrastructure (E-mail, document imaging, fax servers, etc).